Page 1 of 1

Height question

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:28 am
by Josh
Okay.. well.. it's 3:30 am and I need to get to bed so I can't exactly think lol.. after this post I'm going to bed

I've spent all night working on this: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/"]Click[/url]

The only thing that is wrong with it is the height of the left bar on the content. Does anyone know why it's so long like that? Thanks in advance

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

Height question

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:56 am
by ner0
[quote][/quote]

i'd guess the height of the blue bar is something to do with that, the border-left will extend to the entire height of it's container... i'd try changing it and if that works you'll know that's the problem.

Height question

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:59 am
by Josh
yeah it is.. I just like 5 mins ago fixed it....I took out all height="" attributes in my html as I was validating it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> So that fixed it.. Thanks ner0 =)