Page 1 of 1

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:51 am
by Sp3culuM
Got bored. I did the top picture, the bottom one is the reference I used. All PS7, about an hour and 60 odd layers.

[img]http://www.nnn-clan.net/pics/intellimouse4.jpg[/img]

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:55 am
by Jim
wow, that looks nice sp3c, you should try doing this in 3d /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 am
by Sp3culuM
Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> 3D's not my cup of tea though, plus my computer's not good enough for it.. feel free to try it yourself though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:38 am
by Tibs
Well you did a fantastic job in 2d /spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:45 pm
by Trinity
Yeh, that's a great effort in photoshop!

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:41 pm
by Tami
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

*gets out ps tutorial book again*

excellent job, sp3c /firstprize.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(prize)' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:00 pm
by Sp3culuM
Thanks all /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:09 am
by to@ds
Looks great dude. If we could swear in our posts I would probably have the record for the most swears in one post after looking at this image. Its flipping* briliant.

*Fill with another applicable word

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:47 am
by Sp3culuM
Haha, I get the idea /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Thanks for the 'kind' words /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:39 am
by Kretz
Realy nice there spec... I gotta learn to do that... or just learn to do something...

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:57 am
by Sp3culuM
Thanks Kretz. It isn't too hard to do. Simple use of the pen tool and a little airbrushing /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:41 am
by to@ds
Pen tool, huh! Its a love hate thing with that. I can either get it to make the shapes I want, or just end up with a load of unattractive curvy lines! Damn my feeble brain!

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:13 pm
by Sp3culuM
Haha. The pen tool's easy to use. Like many other things though, you can only get better with practice.

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:21 am
by radar
Hmm... you're english and you say the exact same thing as what my TAFE teacher said. Be you him?

Intellimouse is teh pwn.

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:54 am
by mobil1_oils
If Sp4cyoolahm is your TAFE teacher, i suggest you ask for a full refund of your fees, aswell as compensation ontop of that. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:01 am
by Sp3culuM
Hahaha.

If I knew what a TAFE teacher was, I'd probably say yes just for comedy value /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Intellimouse 4

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:50 pm
by mobil1_oils
TAFE = Tertiary And Further Education. It's like "Pre-Uni" sorta.