Page 1 of 1
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:13 pm
by Tami
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:15 pm
by Scott
Discrimination against buzzards I tell ya /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> ....Honestly, I did. Don't listen to her!
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:16 pm
by Tami
HAH I knew it /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:17 pm
by Scott
Knew what? /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:18 pm
by Tami
That you're not sane...you just admitted it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
OI.....don't make me get the database entry showing that you edited your post /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:19 pm
by Scott
Prove it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:20 pm
by Tami
See above /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:21 pm
by Scott
I'm safe on that one, would take you so long that this thread would be 3 months old.
I'm guessing now is sign off time....nice knowing you all. /bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:23 pm
by Tami
I know exactly where to look for the logs....you should be careful what you teach me bwahahahaha.....
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:24 pm
by Scott
You do huh? /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:25 pm
by Tami
Yes I do...what're you gonna do about it....and don't go deleting that log entry either /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:27 pm
by Scott
Im interested in knowing now, since its not a log entry... /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:30 pm
by Tami
I know it's not a log entry, dufus. That's MY term for what it is so that you will think I don't really know where it is and will be lulled into a false sense of security.....
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:42 pm
by Scott
*Thinks the gemini needs a new english dictionary* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm
by Tami
No you just need to code a better translator.....
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:56 pm
by mobil1_oils
Considering theres no votes for yes, that proves a bit too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:15 pm
by ner0
...like you even have to guess what I voted for
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:05 pm
by Jim
spammers /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:34 pm
by Tami
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> where
Is Vulture Sane?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:07 pm
by Vercz
...nup
he's almost as crazy as i am :|