Page 1 of 1
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:48 am
by Josh
Post your IRC Screenshots here.
Please make sure your screenshots follow the forum guidelines. Please no flaming.
[size=0]* Note: The image size [url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=boardrules"]rule[/url] may be ignored in this thread and this thread only.[/size]
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:53 am
by travis
[img]http://zero.sulcomp.com/theme.png[/img]
Yeah there's one... I think... I thought the theme was good so don't be dissin'
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:17 am
by Josh
lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I can't stand themes like that... just annoys me how everything is formatted :\
Here's mine..I recently tried making something in picwin and uhh I got addicted.
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/screenshot22705.png[/img]
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:27 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/us3rX-irc.png"]My Irc[/url] 1119px x 519px 51.16 KB
The theme is one i started based on the KillaNet colors, its not 100% done, but when it is, ill release it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Also,
travis - looks good, but yeah i dont like those themes
josh, - in the top bar use $strip(info here) so you dont have the 15,5 crap
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:35 pm
by Josh
yeah, it was bothering me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I just haven't gotten around to doing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *adds it now*
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:32 pm
by radar
[url="http://frozenplague.net/irc.jpg"]My IRC[/url]
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:52 pm
by Josh
Needs more MDX /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:40 pm
by mobil1_oils
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/14957946/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/14957946/[/url]
Thats my screenshot, posted a few weeks back, to be fair, i don't usually idle on frozenplague much anymore, if i had a particular room to idle in over there i probably would, but as for the rest of them, they are there all day every day.
I use the same layout, we have #killa, staff, #togame, #mp3, #devart, and #aeshells, and if i idle in any other room it will go under #aeshells, or possibly just above #aeshells and below #devart. I am very picky on where they go because i'm used to where they stay.
Screenshots
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:33 pm
by Josh
[img]http://img180.exs.cx/img180/3786/whee8xp.png[/img]
Here's a theme I'm working on..
Screenshots
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:24 am
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/us3rX-irc.png"]My Irc[/url] 1119px x 519px 48.19 KB
Updated, working on finishing all the raws /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> then ill start the picwin stuff /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Screenshots
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:32 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/ss.png"]My Irc[/url] 42.58 KB 1091x430px
The Treebar i been working on for while, just decided to work on it more, lol i havent made it mutli-server yet, thats why the bottom switchbar is still there. I am also going to make it match my mts theme /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Also if you have a Query/PM it opens another "tab" in the treebar, and when there is none open it removes its self, same with channel and windows.
the dcc works for Send/Receive/Chat, the percentage updates every 5 seconds, also has the same functions as the chan/window/query.
Enjoy,
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Edit: its mulit-server now... just need to make it look better ;p
Screenshots
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:41 am
by Josh
Ditched the old theme and now I'm on this.
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/geekIRC2.gif[/img]
Screenshots
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:40 pm
by err0r
i've been away from scripting for awhile but spent a few days playing.
[url="http://www.tg007.net/err0r/neowinss.png"]Screenshot 1[/url]
[url="http://www.tg007.net/err0r/ss8chatusa.png"]Screenshot 2[/url]
BG and icons change depending on what server it's connected to.
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:01 am
by Tami
nice looking scripts, err0r...neat and clean as all of your scripts are /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Screenshots
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:05 am
by us3rX
what she said, but 'unno to me there is just a lot of empty wasted space... but thats just me 0.o Good Job tho ;p
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:22 pm
by mobil1_oils
[url="http://babypunk.com.au/uploader/image/script1.png"]Screenshot[/url] Thats my script. I've been using the same theme for years now, the script is MSN ready, all i need to do is just select "MSN" out of the network dropdown and it will disable all my IRC groups and enable vincula and the MSN groups.
Screenshots
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:24 am
by Jimmy
Too many colours mobes lol, too much stuff going on. Think last time u showed me u had diff win theme... nice lag btw as well /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Screenshots
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:48 am
by mobil1_oils
The thing with the colors is i recognize each color as a different event. So i know exactly whats happening and where. To someone looking at it it's just confusion, but to someone who's been using it for the past 4 years, it's an intricate code. If you catch my drift. And the windows theme i'm using is [url="http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/?page=fvportfolio&id=143"]Alienware Darkstar[/url] by [url="http://www.theskinsfactory.com/"]The Skins Factory[/url]. Great download. Highly recommended.
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:52 pm
by Josh
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/geekirc9405.png[/img]
C/S?
[edit]Edited teh image typo! ;o[/edit]
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:19 pm
by NightStorm
Well now, that's odd...
File not found, Josh.
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:26 pm
by Josh
I fixed it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:26 pm
by Scott
Ooo, purdy
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:30 pm
by us3rX
imo, the icons are a little big and should space the timestamp and (nick) apart just a tad, other then that, looking good /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
and for the record i meant jer > bubbles >./ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:38 pm
by Josh
haha @ .> I like my toolbar icons that big lol.. I don't like little bitty ones. Usually when I get little bitty ones I end up clicking the wrong button because my mouse wasn't far enough over for the RIGHT button >_<
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:50 pm
by us3rX
well just resize them by like 25-50% /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and if you want i am working on a light theme, just have to finish up raws and then have to "bug" test the wraping system /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Screenshots
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:33 pm
by Josh
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> no. Luminosity > * Even your little "typo" in the screenshot ;] hahaha.