siggy
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:26 pm
I badly need a signature... I cant realy make a good one myself, Ive tried alot but it wont come out any good... /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Info:
Text: Kretz
Text: Zeph
both texts in the image...
Style: Hi-tech with a touch of plasma(?) and a little bit to go with "Behemoth"
if you dont understand this please ask... I might be able to answer... but Im not realy sure what I want myself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Other than this its up to you...
Info:
Text: Kretz
Text: Zeph
both texts in the image...
Style: Hi-tech with a touch of plasma(?) and a little bit to go with "Behemoth"
if you dont understand this please ask... I might be able to answer... but Im not realy sure what I want myself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Other than this its up to you...