Page 1 of 1
Something I Made
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:10 am
by Tibs
Here's my second render. I only have Cinema for 2 days now so don't expect too much /clam.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(clam)' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg[/url]
Something I Made
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:57 am
by Baralai
thats very cool ares... keep up the good werk.. hope u can make another pic in 2 days /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Tid
Something I Made
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:17 pm
by mobil1_oils
I like it, lol. nicely done, cant wait to see that 3D talent being put into some more images.
Something I Made
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:55 am
by Tibs
Here's my second one /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg[/url]
Something I Made
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:04 am
by Scott
Looks great, well done /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />!
Something I Made
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:51 am
by mobil1_oils
Very nice, i like that second one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Something I Made
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:46 am
by Baralai
agrees with mobs i like the second one better i like the mirror effect
Tid
Something I Made
Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:26 am
by Tibs
New abstract /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg[/url]
Something I Made
Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:43 am
by Tami
that's cool, Ares....*makes note of another programme to get and mess around with*...is that made completely in c4d?
Something I Made
Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:36 am
by Tibs
Yep everything i post here is 100% cinema 4d /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Something I Made
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:38 am
by mobil1_oils
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> << YIKES!!!