Page 1 of 1

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:18 pm
by Tami
<r>Sumas Mountain area
P4160089copy.jpg
Along a hiking trail at Bridal Falls Provincial Park

[attachment=757:attachment]</r>

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:25 pm
by us3rX
Nice job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:55 pm
by Shydragonchic
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> greeeeeeen trees and sunshine /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:32 pm
by radar
As said in chat,

You have sun in canada?!

It's an invasion! RUUUUUUN!

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:16 am
by Tami
Of course we have sun in Canada /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />

And don't worry Shy....it poured rain while we were on the north side of the river and through Hope, then when we headed west on Hwy 1, it cleared up when we got to the Provincial Park, stayed nice until about Abbotsford, rained for a few miles, then got nice again.

If it's decent out tomorrow I want to go up to Allouette Lake...however it was not a red sunset tonight, so who knows....