Page 1 of 1

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:24 am
by Josh
couldn't think of a better name for this thread lol...

Here's something that I learned last night.. Real simple to do in C4D actually.

Resolution: 1000x1000px
Size: 44.51 KB
Render Time: 2:13
[attachment=774:attachment]
I'll probably make a tutorial for this pretty soon once I get some time

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:12 am
by Vercz
wow..i do like that effect /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

you know what would look -really- uber cool? ..a F1 car with the wireframe applied to it, at the front of it..then fading into the colors of the car as it goes backwards /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..uber /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

once again, really nice work /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:04 am
by Adrasteia
i agree with vercz.....i really like how this idea turned out, it would be neat if you could do a car, or an entire room, or anything really, it turned out really well!
I hope you do another one or add to this i'd really like to see more /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Nem

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:48 pm
by Josh
Well I wasn't going to say anything, but that shelf and lamp is the begining to an interior room design I'm going to take a shot at. oh and by the way, since some people like to know where 3d people get their textures, I made the wood texture and the lamp just has a solid color applied to it with some reflection.

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:15 pm
by Adrasteia
can't wait to see the entire room:)
Nem

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:35 am
by Tibs
Nice start /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />