Page 1 of 1
Music making software
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:16 am
by to@ds
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good music making software. Ive got one on my PS2 but Ive exhausted it and cant really get much more from it. I want one for PC so I can make some tracks to put on my website.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Music making software
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:25 am
by Josh
FruityLoops
Sonar
Goldwave (more of an editor than a music maker)
Music making software
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:24 pm
by radar
sibelius, used to create scores for music and has some good playback features but costs.
FruityLoops is an excellent program
Music making software
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:30 pm
by mobil1_oils
FruityLoops is a great program, and i know people who can make amazing songs with it, someone i know from the devart chatroom is extremely talented with it. Never actually used it myself though.
Music making software
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:37 pm
by Trinity
A few guys I know use Fruityloops and all think that its a great program /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There is a trial on the website: [url="http://www.fruityloops.com/"]http://www.fruityloops.com/[/url]
Music making software
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:48 pm
by Electrix
search google for "Music Software Recording Programs"
^ obviously without the quotes.