Page 1 of 1

Some pics from our roadtrip to Norway

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:05 am
by Tibs
We decided to go on a roadtrip to norway to see some things. Our car was a rental Saab 95 - 2,3 turbo. Here are some pictures of the scenery we saw.

Some pics from our roadtrip to Norway

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:34 am
by Tami
Nice pictures, Ares /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Glad we don't have snowbanks like that around here lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Some pics from our roadtrip to Norway

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:44 pm
by Josh
@first: Wow... that's amazing.. I wish I could live there. It would be peacefull /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

@second: mmmm.. Those are huge. Send them over here so I get school cancelled! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> WOOT!

@third: Who is it? ;o

Some pics from our roadtrip to Norway

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:55 am
by Tibs
Third one is me posing next to the rental car /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Some pics from our roadtrip to Norway

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:29 am
by Electrix
rental cars own.. theyre ricers.