Wallpaper Competition 15
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:55 pm
Thanks for the votes /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I can see my saving on the image (after submitting) wasn't the best and it's a little blurry on the red brick, but that's okay...it was still good enough for you all, right? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I have a theme in mind, but I'm not sure how many entries it will get since images cannot be googled and they must be your own works.
The theme I have in mind: How you see the gaming world.
Perhaps you see the gaming world as a big black hole with nothing but game consoles and game cd's floating everywhere... Or maybe you see the gaming world as the inside of an XBox or PS2.... I tried to keep this one as open as possible and I hope to see many entries!
Once again, thanks for the votes! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
I have a theme in mind, but I'm not sure how many entries it will get since images cannot be googled and they must be your own works.
The theme I have in mind: How you see the gaming world.
Perhaps you see the gaming world as a big black hole with nothing but game consoles and game cd's floating everywhere... Or maybe you see the gaming world as the inside of an XBox or PS2.... I tried to keep this one as open as possible and I hope to see many entries!
Once again, thanks for the votes! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />