Page 1 of 1

Icons Added To Downloads

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:36 am
by Tami
I've added a few icon files to downloads for Member use. If anyone would like to add to our icon collection it would be greatly appreciated. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Icons Added To Downloads

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:29 am
by False_Pretense
SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!

Don't tell you know who... That I remade the sugar emote. Don't want them bouncing threw any threds /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />

[img]http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif[/img]
[url="http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif"]>>link<<[/url]

I have always wanted to make more emotes just don't have the time for it any more. This 1 has taken more time than you would think. At a 150 frames it's one of the longer ones I have done. Yes I know there is a frame out of alinement. just didn't feel like fixing it.


Some of you wont be able to see it. Sorry we are haveing router issues.

Icons Added To Downloads

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:45 am
by Tami
Thank you, False; I've updated our emoticon on the forum /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />