Page 1 of 1
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:55 pm
by Brock
I made this set entirely by myself using Adobe Photoshop CS/8.0 =d
I did not use a Tutorial as always =d (I can never follow them properly =( )
Comments/Suggestions please =d
[img]http://scorp.host-dot.com/uploads/l0rdg0h4n.jpg[/img]
breakage =p
[img]http://scorp.host-dot.com/uploads/l0rdg0h4n-avator.jpg[/img]
^^ lookage ^^
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:09 pm
by Kobra
Pretty /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:13 pm
by Josh
The drop shadow doesn't fit in very well, but it all looks good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:32 pm
by Tami
Good job, Brock /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
(now that I'm blind) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...I like dark colours...bright colours tend to hurt my eyes. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:41 pm
by Brock
lol I prefer dark as well =d but I was using the Colour Swatcher and that colour kind of popped out at me so I chose it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:39 am
by Marko
Its not bad, and co-incidently my first image in ps7 looked like that, but like i said before work on making your text stand out more. Besides that, good job.
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:18 am
by Adrasteia
nice to see you making graphics brock, that sig and avatar turned out really well....and like the others i'd suggest just playing around with the text.
nem
New Signature & Avator Images =d
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:06 am
by Brock
hmmm.... I normally make my text look like it has a Neon! =d so yes might work on that =d