Page 1 of 1

MSLIOM

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:16 am
by Endo
I was playing with the pen tool and was trying a similar iPod approach, but not really..ended up with this. The image I had on my hdd, im certain that it was googled, so i have no idea who it is or whom took it, but kudo's to the great picture! Nothing really major done, i just like how it..formed.

entitled; My Shadow Lives Infront Of Me
[img]http://endo.killagraphix.com/MSLIFOM.gif[/img]

MSLIOM

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:00 am
by Vercz
thats leet...chance of your writing a tutorial on that effect?

MSLIOM

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:15 am
by Josh
^ What he said

MSLIOM

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:42 pm
by Brock
ditto

MSLIOM

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:46 am
by Endo
Im sure i can whip something up, it really is very simplistic, but I will this week (soemone remind me if its not floating around in the next few days)

MSLIOM

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:35 pm
by Brock
w00t =d thanks Endo