Page 1 of 1

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:32 am
by Tibs
Thought this was woth to take a look at /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[url="http://www.pixelstone.co.uk/"]http://www.pixelstone.co.uk/[/url]

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:40 am
by Tami
some nice artwork & layout designs on that site; I like the rollover effect on his nav buttons

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:10 pm
by Josh
his layout is so original.. love it lol

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:44 pm
by Sp3culuM
I must be seeing a different site to you lot then. The colours are bland, it's a mess in FireFox and the design isn't particularly anything new or interesting - to me at least /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:14 pm
by ner0
looks like a nice site.. I like the nav buttons too, but agreed with rob it could be improved a little in forefox

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:13 pm
by pixelstone
Thanks for the comments !

I'll sort out the Firefox issues

Nice forum you got here /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

chris lancaster

Chris Lancaster

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:25 pm
by Tami
Hi Chris, and welcome to KillaGraphix & thank you for the compliment on our site.

No doubt as you look around you'll see that the majority of us prefer firefox over IE /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> >>> /ff3aw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fox)' /> could be a dead giveaway though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

btw I like the work you did on the Manchester site the best. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />