Page 1 of 1

Williams Park At Dusk

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:03 pm
by Tami
This leaf picture turned out better than I thought it would. I placed the camera under a branch, with the lens pointing at the sky and used a flash.

All pix 800x600

[attachment=999:attachment]
367k

another for my heritage buildings collection

[attachment=1000:attachment]
537k

kind of a neat perspective

[attachment=1001:attachment]
410k

a peaceful corner of the park

[attachment=1002:attachment]
557k

[attachment=1003:attachment]
430k

practicing with the super macro setting

[attachment=1004:attachment]
357k

Williams Park At Dusk

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:02 pm
by Josh
I like #2 the best.... It reminds me of somewhere... I dunno where though =\

Williams Park At Dusk

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:34 pm
by Endo
WOW! The leaf one actually looks fake, like you've placed them on blue card! That cottage one is awesome, no idea what the last one looked like before you used that setting n stuff but like them all lol; specially the water one

Williams Park At Dusk

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:56 pm
by Sp3culuM
I'm liking the two water ones, especially the latter of the two /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Take some more like that!