Page 1 of 1
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:12 am
by Tibs
Just check it out, I think it's great
[url="http://www.2yuppie.com/"]http://www.2yuppie.com/[/url]
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:17 am
by Scott
Pretty nice, but to be honest I don't like all-flash sites. Various reasons for this; firslty I think its getting pretty common, secondly its a nightmare to optimise for search engines (that link above has a PR of 1). Some flash can be a very nice addition to a site (I like moderbill's flash logo), but a full flash site doesn't do it for me.
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:35 am
by us3rX
nice, i like it, to bad i cant do flash like that, and in his "my collection" one of the figures, he didnt cut out all the bg /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:44 pm
by Josh
I agree with vulture, but that site is hawt!
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:16 pm
by Tami
the GUI is well done, the music's not too irritating and at least it has an option to turn it off, unlike alot of sites. I agree with Vulture in that Flash is starting to border on overuse, as attractive as it is. However, it is possible to optimize a flash site almost as well as a non-flash site if you're smart with your metas; I have an article about it somewhere if anyone is interested.
2yuppie.com
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:19 pm
by Josh
I'll take a look at it...