Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:06 am
by Tami
Loads of good entries this week ... and I saw your attempt to re-enter, audio /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Good luck everyone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:42 am
by radar
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> The votes are like... for my banner or for the one ruff entered with my name on it. gg people.
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:12 am
by RuffRyders
Gooo everyones banners.. except mine! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:36 am
by audio
Where's my banner /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:17 am
by Josh
Okay, number 3 got my vote because I couldn't find an endo, but I did find a nice little other surprise /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 44 Vote
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:49 am
by Baralai
WOAH so many nice entrys this is really hard to pick!!!! <3 the baralai one!!!
Bara