Page 1 of 1

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:47 pm
by king_of_hearts
Hiya!

Umm well I guess I need a new sig.

Size: 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels
Color: red, white, black, grey
Text: I would like it to say "king of hearts" in big font then "Xbox Moderator" in a smaller font down on the right bottom corner.
Other: I would like it to look "killanet" ish but please do play around with it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Thanks in advance /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:39 pm
by Kobra
[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/king_of_hearts.jpg[/img]

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 pm
by Tami
Good job Kobra; nice use of effects...regardless of what you say in chat, you *are* improving /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:01 pm
by radar
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/koh.png[/img]

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:08 pm
by Tami
very classy looking, radar....king's going to have to get a banner rotator, I think lol

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:20 pm
by radar
hehe I expected you to write something along the lines "You're supposed to be doing your story!" and then get a whack with the broom.

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:08 pm
by Tami
LOL well I can arrange that you know /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

New Sig

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:30 pm
by king_of_hearts
*post before he heads to bed*

Wow guys the banners are great! Haha. Thats right ada, I need a banner rotator. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

New Sig

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:23 am
by Brock
I guess I could code a flash one?

Edit: Oooo Looky! My 100th Post!

New Sig

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:45 pm
by Kobra
It would probably be easier just to use PHP