Page 1 of 1
Interview Vulture
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:34 pm
by Tami
Congratulations Vulture, you are the victim ...oops... Member of the Month
Just a couple of easy questions to get started with....
1. Is it hard to keep buzzard feathers clean?
2. Are you aware that understanding mathematical equations is a sign of a sick mind?
3. Is it true that you started out as one of those annoying msn script kiddies? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
4. Who is your favourite staff member to pick on?
5. Is ner0 aware that you are plotting to take over his ice floe?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:39 pm
by Kobra
Congrats Vulture /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:04 am
by us3rX
1. What made you decide to get into computers?
2. Do you wish you would of learned some other lang. other then PHP?
3. How does it feel, working with Adaera day in & day out? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
4. Hmmm more to come, cant think very well at 3am /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:41 am
by Kobra
Where do/have you work(ed), other than KillaNet?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:38 am
by audio
1. Why do you call yourself Vulture
2. Is there more than just a working relationship with yourself and Adaera? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
3. What are your goals in KN and your life
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 am
by Scott
Sigh
1. Is it hard to keep buzzard feathers clean?
Yes, after ~3 year exposure to the cauldron...the marks start to become permanent. /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
5. Is ner0 aware that you are plotting to take over his ice floe?
Ssssssssssh!
6. What made you decide to get into computers?
Another long answer. It started probably when my mum first brought home one of the computers from school. It looked a lot like [url="http://www.abc80.net/pics/apple_mac_128k_big.jpg"]this[/url] so you can imagine it wasn't up to much. From their I got to know Apples more an more, eventually knowing where the god damn reset button was on the iMacs. Once I moved to Stirling, Apples weren't used at all...so I actually had to learn how to work a PC. I was then introduced to chat by someone who lived across the street...and I really haven't left since then.
7. Do you wish you would of learned some other lang. other then PHP?
Originally, I learned ASP before I learned PHP. I was good at neither, until I came to GG where my desire for something new lead my to PHP.
8. How does it feel, working with Adaera day in & day out?
I'll be careful here /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />. Ada has so much enthusiasm for KN that working with her makes every little hurdle seem worthwhile to jump. There are many days when I don't want to do anything. Many days when I keep wondering why I'm still here. Many days when I think that maybe we're not going about this the right way. If it wasn't for Ada's positive attitude both relating to KN and relating to my life, I probably wouldn't be here right now. KN owes her a lot...and I want to be part of it.
9. Where do/have you work(ed), other than KillaNet?
Does school count? I don't actually work elsewhere (despite the constant nagging that I get some money from parents). I have one year left of school and I'm willing to sit that out and get a job when I head to uni. I'm more likely to need the money through there /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />.
10. Why do you call yourself Vulture
At the very beginning I named myself something along the lines of "TheTotallyMadMentalGuy". That was around 4 years ago. Quickly renamed to something with a helluva a lot of non-alphanumeric characters - ¹Š©ØttnÒthîntØÐÒwîµ³ (its been preserved on an MSN group). Once I moved away from E4K (see #3), I needed a name change. The idea was something slightly "darker"...which lead me to birds of prey. Vu|ture was the first one (the | stayed until pretty recently) I also came up with Event Horizon and HawkEye. My last one on msn was Antigen. Out of them all, I preferred Vulture the best and I've kept it ever since.
11. Is there more than just a working relationship with yourself and Adaera?
<_< *Goes to modify audio's title*
12. What are your goals in KN and your life
I'd like to take KN as far as possible. My life is a different story. I've just sat my main exams which are used for entry into uni. Chances are I'll do a chemistry degree of some sort and its just a matter of time to see where that takes me.
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:44 am
by Josh
1.) How did you find KillaNet?
2.) What's the hardest part of being one of the many administrators at KillaNet?
3.) What's the most complex PHP script you've made?
4.) Can you give us your phone number so we can call you and torment you with these questions too?
5.) What is your computer specs?
6.) What's your dream PC specs?
That's all for now. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:14 am
by Scott
13. How did you find KillaNet?
I didn't KG -> KN.
14. What's the hardest part of being one of the many administrators at KillaNet?
There is a lot I could mention here, some of which I'm not even going to touch on. For me, the hardest part is the effort I need to put in doing the same thing over again. I've been doing PHP for a few years now...still learning bits of it as I go. However there are times when PHP is the last thing I want to do. I try to balance this out by either doing something like a forum skin, or simply doing nothing at all. However at the moment KN needs PHP scripts and it just so happens to be the thing I can do, repetitive as it may be.
15. What's the most complex PHP script you've made?
Without a doubt it has to be KillaBlogs. I'm pretty proud of the way KB works, particularly the second version which has so many updates. KB is the peak of my performance. Anything I can showcase I'll put in there.
16. Can you give us your phone number so we can call you and torment you with these questions too?
Some of you already have my number /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
17. What is your computer specs?
I use 2 computers...however the one I'm currently at I use more than the other. This one is in my room and I'm the only one who uses it. If your scared of my bad PC, look away now.
AMD Duron 800MHz Processor
128MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce2 Graphics Card
19 GB HDD
18. What's your dream PC specs?
With what I've got, anything better would be nice. However, I wouldn't mind building my own with an AMD Athlon 64 3200 processor with 1024 MB DDR. A T1 line would be nice aswell. Unfortunately...I'm poor.
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:57 pm
by Tami
1. Have I driven you insane yet?
2. Which KN site is your favourite?
3. What's your most memorable moment in chat?
4. Is it true you would wear a kilt every day if you could?
5. Do you have a favourite historical spot in Scotland?
6. If so, why is it your favourite?
7. Who would be your first choice as a victim for a practical joke in the KN head office?
8. What place would you like to visit the most?
9. Are you sure I haven't driven you insane yet?
10. Should I try harder?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:26 am
by Brock
1. Do you think Adaera is annoying?
2. Do you think Josh` is a show off?
3. Do you consider me, Brock/L0rdG0h4n, a n00b/inferior?
4. What is the one reason that you come back to #killagraphix and KillaNet.Net each day?
5. What cauldren was I put into this morning?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:01 am
by Scott
19. Have I driven you insane yet?
No, I don't think you have.
20. Which KN site is your favourite?
Hummmmmmmmm, I think KD has got to be my favourite. I like KB, just needs some work...while KD is purdy.
21. What's your most memorable moment in chat?
There's been a few. Overall, I think Kentie giving out his oper pass is near the top.
22. Is it true you would wear a kilt every day if you could?
No /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
30. Do you think Josh` is a show off?
No
31. Do you consider me, Brock/L0rdG0h4n, a n00b/inferior?
No
32. What is the one reason that you come back to #killagraphix and KillaNet.Net each day?
Cause I hate to think of the witch's punishment if I didn't /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
33. What cauldron was I put into this morning?
You were put in the disinfectant. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:20 am
by Brock
Who Told You /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:25 am
by Scott
I don't know what you mean /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:53 am
by Vercz
and now for some completely random questions ^.^
Currently, what is your favourite band/artist?
Is Windows over-rated?
If so, why?
What's the time?
Who, out of all the KG members, could you NOT stand to live a week with? Why?
Who, from the KG staff only, would you choose as a room-mate if you had to? Why?
whee, randomness /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> have fun
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:07 am
by Scott
34. Currently, what is your favourite band/artist?
Humm, probably Snow Patrol...maybe The Killers....not sure.
35. Is Windows over-rated?
Windows is great for newbies...just not on a computer like mine (see above). I wouldn't say its over-rated...just over-used.
36. What's the time?
13:03:13
37. Who, out of all the KG members, could you NOT stand to live a week with? Why?
Vercz. With all the sugar intake I couldn't put up with him /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
38. Who, from the KG staff only, would you choose as a room-mate if you had to? Why?
Shane. He's one of the oldies who, despite all the slagging, I trust pretty well. Besides, I don't think sharing a room with Ada would be appropriate, even though I've known her the longest. <_<
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:29 am
by radar
Do you save on airfares? (being a bird of prey and all)
If you could get rid of one thing in the world what would it be and why? (Why does that sound like a question from a <insert prefix here> Universe/World contest?)
How many times have you been threatened at broom-point to code?
Playstation 2 or Xbox?
AMD or Intel?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:37 am
by Scott
39. Do you save on airfares? (being a bird of prey and all)
Yes, PigeonGalactic ensures all birds-of-prey get executive travel all over the world. They really have excellent customer service - I hear the worms get free travel too.
40. If you could get rid of one thing in the world what would it be and why? (Why does that sound like a question from a Universe/World contest?)
As with everything thats been going on recently, I'd like to see the world get rid of poverty. Hopefully thats not something too far off.
41. How many times have you been threatened at broom-point to code?
Countless /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
42. Playstation 2 or Xbox?
PS2 <_< I'm trying to get rid of MS stuff, never mind get more of it.
43. AMD or Intel?
AMD. Current AMD processor has never let me down.
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
by Tami
1. Where did you put all of the penguin recipes?
2. Do you want to get a Zend Certification?
3. What tags would you like to see W3 advance into common practice?
4. What is your favourite thing about KillaNet as a whole?
5. Do you know any good emu jokes?
6. What do you think is KillaNet's greatest strength as a network?
7. What's your cat's name?
8. Have you gotten your revenge on Shane for texting you at 5am yet?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:59 am
by Scott
1. Where did you put all of the penguin recipes?
They're safe....don't worry /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
2. Do you want to get a Zend Certification?
Yes, eventually. Although I'm worried they'll update the exam to PHP 5 before I get a chance to sit it. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
3. What tags would you like to see W3 advance into common practice?
would be nice. So would /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
4. What is your favourite thing about KillaNet as a whole?
The people that contribute to KN to make it what it is.
5. Do you know any good emu jokes?
No /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
8. Have you gotten your revenge on Shane for texting you at 5am yet?
4am...and no /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:22 pm
by ner0
1: What's your favourite way to kill time, during those "really can't be bothered to do homework, or code" times.
2: What would be your ideal occupation, assuming you already didn't have the greatest job in the world as a KN admin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
3: What (if anything) would you like to learn more about in the computing field (ie. programming/scripting/markup languages)
4: Who's the most outrageously insane member of KN
5: If you were to spend 6 months on a desert island, and were allowed only ONE item (aside from the necessities like food/drink/girls) what would it be?
think that should cover it for now ^.^
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:49 pm
by Shydragonchic
what's your favorite sandwich?
favorite movie?
who does this remind you of /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> ?
when we're making buzzard stew...what spices would you like to be stewed in?
what would make a good side dish for buzzard stew?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:37 am
by Brock
[quote]42. Playstation 2 or Xbox?
PS2 /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> I'm trying to get rid of MS stuff, never mind get more of it.
[right][post="25806"][/post][/right][/quote]
Xbox ownz!
Other than that good /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:04 am
by Scott
1: What's your favourite way to kill time, during those "really can't be bothered to do homework, or code" times.
Depends how I feel. Its a little over 10 minutes from my house to town so its quite often that I go up their with friends.
2: What would be your ideal occupation, assuming you already didn't have the greatest job in the world as a KN admin
My ideal occupation would be where I turn up each day to enjoy the people I work with, get a challenge out of my job and to be able to go home without dropping dead when I come in.
3: What (if anything) would you like to learn more about in the computing field (ie. programming/scripting/markup languages)
I'd like to learn a lot more about hardware and how it comes together to make a computer.
4: Who's the most outrageously insane member of KN
Vercz /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> ?
Vercz /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
when we're making buzzard stew...what spices would you like to be stewed in?
Penguin fur always makes a good addition to any stew. Don't forget the drop of turkey feathers.
what would make a good side dish for buzzard stew?
/penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:56 am
by Brock
1. What town do you live in?
2. What style house do you live in?
3. If you could go out with one female member of staff who would it be?
4. If you had to go out with a male member of staff who would it be(huge range /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )?
5. What is the one thing you wish you had?
6. Mop or Broom?
7. Flag or Penguin?
8. Mum or Dad?
9. Adaera or Moppy?
10. L0rdG0h4n or Radar?
11. Buzzard or Bird of Prey?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:08 am
by Scott
1. What town do you live in?
Stirling, Scotland
2. What style house do you live in?
Newish...em...has a roof...front door...not sure what else I can say about style.
3. If you could go out with one female member of staff who would it be?
Lets have a look at this; there are 3 female staff - 1 of which is married, and the other 2 have children around my age....
4. If you had to go out with a male member of staff who would it be(huge range /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )?
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
6. Mop or Broom?
Broom
7. Flag or Penguin?
...Penguin
8. Mum or Dad?
Mum...
9. Adaera or Moppy?
<_<
10. L0rdG0h4n or Radar?
<_<
11. Buzzard or Bird of Prey?
Buzzard
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:47 am
by Josh
1. What's your favourite TV Show?
2. If you could change your name, what would it be changed to?
3. Favourite book?
4. Favourite song?
5. Favourite fast food?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:50 am
by Vercz
How many computers are in your house?
Do you believe in Origami?
Firefox or Mozilla?
Am i really that crazy?
Who would win the First ever KN Staff paintball match?
Can you play the bagpipes?
Whats with the kilt? Seriously /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
What is your "keep-awake" drink? (aside from buzzard stew)
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:16 am
by Scott
1. What's your favourite TV Show?
Humm, either ER, Las Vagas or 24.
2. If you could change your name, what would it be changed to?
Probably Stuart.
3. Favourite book?
Magnificat ~ Julian May
4. Favourite song?
Don't have one
5. Favourite fast food?
Pizza!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Scotland....of course /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
How many computers are in your house?
3 - 2 PCs and 1 (very old) Mac
Do you believe in Origami?
Undecided
Firefox or Mozilla?
/ff3aw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fox)' /> (Yeah yeah, its got IE in it...but still fox all the way)
Am i really that crazy?
Of course!
Who would win the First ever KN Staff paintball match?
Moppy...by a mile.
Can you play the bagpipes?
No /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Don't know what your talking about /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> - I actually don't even own one.
What is your "keep-awake" drink? (aside from buzzard stew)
Irn-Bru! /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:10 am
by Tami
bwahahahaha
1 what's your favourite soup?
2 what's your favourite pizza?
3 is it true that you are a secret member of the toga club?
4. blondes, brunettes or redheads?
5. is it true that you are afraid of Moppy?
6. favourite bagpipe song
7. what superhero would you like to be?
8. beef, pork, chicken, penguin, turkey, emu or fungus?
9. what's your favourite vegetable?
10. am I driving you insane yet?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:40 am
by Shydragonchic
Do you have any famous ancestors?
Would it scare you to find out you're related to me?/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Any pets? if so, what kind? if not, would you want one and what kind?
Would endo make a good pet? (we could start a new fad...better than pet rocks!)
If you have kids...would you want them to turn out like you?
Who does this remind you of? /envy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pop)' />
When you get panic messages from blonde dragons do you roll your eyes and laugh or bang your head on the desk? /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:58 am
by Josh
1. What movie rating is your life? (G, PG, PG13, etc)
2. What's the most impressive image you've ever seen?
3. Are you allergic to anything?
4. What's your favorite time of the year?
5. Are you going to put that scary looking santa on your blog this christmas?
6. Can you believe I'm asking these questions at 3:30 A.M.?
7. How much more torture of limelight can you take?
8. What deodorant do you use? (It's not working... /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />)
9. If you were to meet Adaera irl, would you hide, dye, burn, (etc) your pink feathers? (She'll have a camera, and you know that)
10. Would you allow us to throw sticks at you?
11. Do you have any programming books?
12. If answered yes to #11, can I have them?
13. How much sleep do you normally get?
14. Have you ever looked in the mirror and laughed?
15. What's the best thing (in your opinion) that has happend to KillaNet?
16. How many more questions do you think I can throw out at you?
17. Who do you think you are? You should answer "Pink Roasted Buzzard."
18. Do you have a favourite quote?
19. What is the most complex thing in KillaBlogs v2?
20. Do you collect anything?
21. Do you wear hoodies? If not, we know you wear kilts.
22. If you were stranded in the middle of no where with an anchovi pizza, would you eat it WITH the anchovi's?
23. How many CDs do you own?
24. Mechanical Pencils or Regular Wooden Pencils?
25. Blue or Black ink?
26. Ovaltine or Nesquick?
27. Visual Basic or C++?
28. DSL or Cable?
29. Salt or Pepper?
30. Cheese pizza or Cookies?
31. Who inspires you the most?
32. What inspires you the most?
33. Alienware or Dell?
34. Gaming or Music?
35. Duct tape or Scotch tape?
36. What have you ever done for moppy? <_<
37. Do you think Google will ever create their own OS?
38. Skittles or M&M's?
39. Are you orginized or disorginized at school?
40. How long do you spend on homework normally?
41. What do you do if you can't get all of your homework done?
42. When was the last time you left Stirling?
43. tables or divs?
45. Where is Trin? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?
46. F1 or F12?
47. How many requests from Adaera do you get per week? Per day?
48. Do you think Barney is evil?
49. Who's your favourite Actor? Actress?
50. Are you ready for my questions to stop?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:08 am
by Tami
Oh and look, here's some more, aren't you just the lucky buzzard now /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
1. have you ever watched a movie that *really* scared you?
2. if someone were to do a documentary on killanet, what category would it be in - adventure, comedy, realty, horror, mystery or romance ( gag ) ?
3. are you a townie?
4. ever been in a canoe?
5. want to go white water rafting?
6. ever seen a whale in the wild?
7. do shiney things distract you?
8. do you wish the questions would stop?
9. who has been your favourite teacher so far in school?
10. does it make you nervous when Rift asks you to test something for him?
11. does it make you nervous when NightStorm says "oops"
12. don't you wish I went to bed at a decent hour like "normal" people?
13. just what is "normal" anyway?
14. who says that is normal?
15. are you sure it's normal?
16. how can you be sure?
17. do you have scientific data to back up that claim?
18. do you wish it was july 31?
19. got any plans for your birthday on the 17th?
20. oops was that a secret?
21. insane yet?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:38 am
by Scott
1 what's your favourite soup?
Chicken soup...although I'm not a soup fan.
2 what's your favourite pizza?
Most likely Ham + Pineapple
3 is it true that you are a secret member of the toga club?
Dunno what your talking about /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
4. blondes, brunettes or redheads?
Brunettes
5. is it true that you are afraid of Moppy?
Shouldn't I be?
6. favourite bagpipe song
Auld Lang Syne /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
7. what superhero would you like to be?
Used to be batman /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
8. beef, pork, chicken, penguin, turkey, emu or fungus?
Chicken
9. what's your favourite vegetable?
Cucumber
10. am I driving you insane yet?
Almost...
Do you have any famous ancestors?
Never really looked.
Would it scare you to find out you're related to me?/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Yes /envy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pop)' />
Not sure
When you get panic messages from blonde dragons do you roll your eyes and laugh or bang your head on the desk? /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
No, only when the panic messages are from a certain witch
1. What movie rating is your life? (G, PG, PG13, etc)
15 /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />)
Lynx...works fine tyvm /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
9. If you were to meet Adaera irl, would you hide, dye, burn, (etc) your pink feathers? (She'll have a camera, and you know that)
She already has a pic (or 3) of me...i'd pretend I was a random kid and see how I was treated by the witch
10. Would you allow us to throw sticks at you?
No
11. Do you have any programming books?
A...couple
12. If answered yes to #11, can I have them?
Come and get them
13. How much sleep do you normally get?
8hrsish
14. Have you ever looked in the mirror and laughed?
Yes...when its all steamed up and I can't see a thing
15. What's the best thing (in your opinion) that has happend to KillaNet?
Humm...not sure.
16. How many more questions do you think I can throw out at you?
Too many
17. Who do you think you are? You should answer "Pink Roasted Buzzard."
I'm Scott
18. Do you have a favourite quote?
Not really
19. What is the most complex thing in KillaBlogs v2?
Putting it all together to make it work. Each module in the program is pretty straight forward...when it works.
20. Do you collect anything?
Apparently, I collect questions. But no, I don't collect anything.
21. Do you wear hoodies? If not, we know you wear kilts.
Yes, I have a few hoodies.
22. If you were stranded in the middle of no where with an anchovi pizza, would you eat it WITH the anchovi's?
Never!
23. How many CDs do you own?
Too many
24. Mechanical Pencils or Regular Wooden Pencils?
Neither, pens!
25. Blue or Black ink?
Blue
26. Ovaltine or Nesquick?
Nesquick
27. Visual Basic or C++?
C++
28. DSL or Cable?
DSL
29. Salt or Pepper?
Salt
30. Cheese pizza or Cookies?
Pizza
31. Who inspires you the most?
Noone really...a few people have done stuff with their life that inspires me to do more.
32. What inspires you the most?
The challenges of life
33. Alienware or Dell?
Ailenware...if I had the money
34. Gaming or Music?
Music
35. Duct tape or Scotch tape?
Either
36. What have you ever done for moppy?
Far far too much
37. Do you think Google will ever create their own OS?
If they do, they'll outdo MS for sure
38. Skittles or M&M's?
M&Ms
39. Are you orginized or disorginized at school?
OrganiSed
40. How long do you spend on homework normally?
As long as needed ~1.5 hours/night
41. What do you do if you can't get all of your homework done?
Get someone else to "explain" how to do the work.
42. When was the last time you left Stirling?
Last week - went to Glasgow
43. tables or divs?
divs (wub)
45. Where is Trin? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?
He's on holiday
46. F1 or F12?
F1
47. How many requests from Adaera do you get per week? Per day?
Far toooooooooooooo many /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
48. Do you think Barney is evil?
Without a doubt.
49. Who's your favourite Actor? Actress?
Don't have any favourites
50. Are you ready for my questions to stop?
Absolutly.
1. have you ever watched a movie that *really* scared you?
When I was really young, I watched Scream which scared the life out of me.
2. if someone were to do a documentary on killanet, what category would it be in - adventure, comedy, realty, horror, mystery or romance ( gag ) ?
Mystery!
3. are you a townie?
I guess so
4. ever been in a canoe?
Nop
5. want to go white water rafting?
Sounds fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
6. ever seen a whale in the wild?
Nop
7. do shiney things distract you?
Yes, they do /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
8. do you wish the questions would stop?
Please
9. who has been your favourite teacher so far in school?
The legend called Mr. Timmons...what a guy
10. does it make you nervous when Rift asks you to test something for him?
Only if I have to download something
11. does it make you nervous when NightStorm says "oops"
Not as nervous as I am when Ada says it
12. don't you wish I went to bed at a decent hour like "normal" people?
We would probably have never met...
13. just what is "normal" anyway?
What most people do
14. who says that is normal?
Most people!
15. are you sure it's normal?
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
20. oops was that a secret?
Not really /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
21. insane yet?
I must be /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:00 am
by Brock
hehehehe /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Adaera or Moppy I said /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:19 am
by Adrasteia
1. can i be removed from any motm voting? i dont want josh or ada asking *that* many questions!
2. magnificat? you actually understood that? there was french in it for goodness sake!
3. were you purposely born on july 17th so i would have another way to remember thats my sisters birthday also? im usually very good at getting the date wrong
4. college or sixth form?
5. ever think you'll live abroad?
6. think you'll llive abroad once student loans sends a letter with your "grand total" on?
7. why are you thinking about pursuing chemistry and not computers?
8. whats the funniest movie you've ever seen?
9. have you ever played a prank on your parents?
10. how many questions have you been asked now - and not just by me
nem
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:37 am
by Scott
1. can i be removed from any motm voting? i dont want josh or ada asking *that* many questions!
No, never /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
2. magnificat? you actually understood that? there was french in it for goodness sake!
Oh I skipped the french. Liked the story though
3. were you purposely born on july 17th so i would have another way to remember thats my sisters birthday also? im usually very good at getting the date wrong
I can't say it was in my mind when I was planning my birth
4. college or sixth form?
Sixth form
5. ever think you'll live abroad?
Never know
6. think you'll llive abroad once student loans sends a letter with your "grand total" on?
I can't wait /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
7. why are you thinking about pursuing chemistry and not computers?
Chemistry is probably the second most enjoyable subject I do. At this point in life I've never actually done any work in computing which I've enjoyed that wasn't self-taught. Computing as a subject bores me...which chemistry does not. It may be that I come back to programming, etc after uni - but all of that is stuff I can learn by myself.
8. whats the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Scary Movie (the original)
9. have you ever played a prank on your parents?
Nothing worth recalling
10. how many questions have you been asked now - and not just by me
I must have over 100 /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:58 am
by Tibs
Ok here are mine:
1. Don't you get annoyed form all these questions?
2. What would you do if you had to give back all your puters?
3. If you could write only 1 computer program what would it do?
4. Are you ever planning on visiting another country?
5. If you haven't answered belgium in #4 why not belgium?
6. Do you know any belgian beers? ( and no googling for this one )
That would be all for now. You can be lucky i spared you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:39 am
by Adrasteia
1. fish and chips or bangers and mash?
2. ever eaten haggis?
3. if yes , WHY??????!!!!!!!!
4. who was the worst teacher you had and why?
5. what would be the worst job ever for you? and why would you hate it?
6. what would be the best job and why would you love it?
7. favourite pizza topping?
8. favourite crisp flavour and brand?
9. are you saving up questions for the next person who is motm?
10. ever played swingball? if yes whats the worst injury it gave you?
nem
Interview Vulture
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:59 pm
by Scott
1. Don't you get annoyed form all these questions?
Only because a certain witch is enjoying me suffer
2. What would you do if you had to give back all your puters?
Never really thought about that. Guess I would play the guitar more than I do at the moment.
3. If you could write only 1 computer program what would it do?
Make Ada coffee in the morning
4. Are you ever planning on visiting another country?
Canada...to annoyvisit the witch
5. If you haven't answered belgium in #4 why not belgium?
I've been there already /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> (Chocolate was amazing)
6. Do you know any belgian beers? ( and no googling for this one )
Stella Artois is belgian isn't it?
1. fish and chips or bangers and mash?
Fish + Chips
2. ever eaten haggis?
Yes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
3. if yes , WHY??????!!!!!!!!
Burn's Supper
4. who was the worst teacher you had and why?
Mrs Pinas (No joke/typo on the name.) She was my maths teacher for 4 years running and annoyed me each period by talking for 20+ minutes.
5. what would be the worst job ever for you? and why would you hate it?
School Janitor - having to put up with little brats and get crap pay.
6. what would be the best job and why would you love it?
Ask again in 6 yrs when I'm doing a job I like
7. favourite pizza topping?
Mushrooms I guess
8. favourite crisp flavour and brand?
Cheese + Onion ~ Walkers
9. are you saving up questions for the next person who is motm?
Depends who it is /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
10. ever played swingball? if yes whats the worst injury it gave you?
I've got a swingball in my back garden - great brusies.
Interview Vulture
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:17 pm
by Tami
1. How tall are you?
2. Do you wish you had a sister?
3. What's your favourite graphics programme?
4. What do you want for your birthday?
5. Do you want a tattoo?
6. What's your favourite colour?
7. White bread or brown?
8. Do you like peanut butter?
9. Are there any standing stone circles near your house?
10. Ever traced your family tree?
11. What extreme sport have you never tried but would like to?
12. Do you like car racing?
13. Ever done the highland fling?
14. How about caber tossing?
15. Do you like museums?
16. football, rugby or cricket?
17. Do you know how to swim?
18. How afraid should we be once you get your driver's license?
19. Who was the best James Bond actor?
20. What Monty Python movie do you like best?
21. Which member of the Monty Python troupe did you like best?
22. Do you know who Monty Python is/was?
23. Do you know there are still 22 days left in this month?
24. Aren't you excited about having all of these questions to answer?
25. Do you regret starting the MOTM activity?
26. How many more questions do you think I can think up for you?
27. Do you have enough work to do?
28. Would you like more?
29. Do you think wombats would make good stew?
30. Do you want a coat made from wombat fur?
31. Should I tell vercz where you hid the rest of the sugar?
32. Is it true that you collect dragon scales?
33. Where should we have a company barbeque and you can't say Scotland.
34. Isn't it about time you got some work done today?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:25 pm
by Scott
1. How tall are you?
About 5' 11"
2. Do you wish you had a sister?
I do have a sister /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
3. What's your favourite graphics programme?
Paint...of course
4. What do you want for your birthday?
A BMW! /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
5. Do you want a tattoo?
No - dislike tattoos
6. What's your favourite colour?
Blue
7. White bread or brown?
White!
8. Do you like peanut butter?
Who does?
9. Are there any standing stone circles near your house?
You checked this on google a while ago...some not far
10. Ever traced your family tree?
Too much work
11. What extreme sport have you never tried but would like to?
Hummmmmmm, anything connected to racing
12. Do you like car racing?
^^
13. Ever done the highland fling?
No /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
14. How about caber tossing?
No /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
15. Do you like museums?
Depends on the museum....
16. football, rugby or cricket?
Rugby...then football...cricket can go back down the border
17. Do you know how to swim?
Yep
18. How afraid should we be once you get your driver's license?
Just wait till I cross the pond first.
19. Who was the best James Bond actor?
Sean Connery
20. What Monty Python movie do you like best?
Not a Monty Python fan
21. Which member of the Monty Python troupe did you like best?
^^
22. Do you know who Monty Python is/was?
^^
23. Do you know there are still 22 days left in this month?
21 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
24. Aren't you excited about having all of these questions to answer?
Oh...of course
25. Do you regret starting the MOTM activity?
I won't when someone other than an admin wins it /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
26. How many more questions do you think I can think up for you?
Too many
27. Do you have enough work to do?
Plenty!
28. Would you like more?
No
29. Do you think wombats would make good stew?
Probably, you taste first and let us know /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
30. Do you want a coat made from wombat fur?
Sure, if you're giving it free
31. Should I tell vercz where you hid the rest of the sugar?
Sugar...what sugar? /Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />
32. Is it true that you collect dragon scales?
Not at all /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
33. Where should we have a company barbeque and you can't say Scotland.
In the paintball field...obviously
34. Isn't it about time you got some work done today?
I've done plenty!
Interview Vulture
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 pm
by Tami
1. Do you wish other people would ask you some questions?
2. What is it about IPB that you like the best?
3. The worst?
4. What is the first movie you remember seeing?
5. Which cartoon was your favourite as a kid?
6. What colour BMW do you want?
7. What kind of museum do you like?
8. Do you like Red Dwarf?
9. Who's your favourite LOTR character?
10. If you were an X-Man, who would you be?
11. Why?
12. Have you picked a university yet?
13. Where was your best family vacation ever?
14. Do you know how to ice skate?
15. Do you know how to do your own laundry?
16. Blue jeans or dress pants?
17. Did you get your revenge on Shane yet?
18. Have you been to the water wheel?
19. What one thing about KillaNet never ceases to amaze you?
20. Ever had an emu burger?
21. Want one?
22. Voted for a wallpaper yet?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:41 pm
by Scott
1. Do you wish other people would ask you some questions?
No, never
2. What is it about IPB that you like the best?
10x more features than phpbb...and vb looks ugly
3. The worst?
The fact they're teasing me with 2.1
4. What is the first movie you remember seeing?
Terminator...I think
5. Which cartoon was your favourite as a kid?
Cartoon? pfft...Thomas the Tank Engine all the way.
6. What colour BMW do you want?
Blue...obviously (You better hurry up, you're running short on time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)
7. What kind of museum do you like?
A non-history one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
8. Do you like Red Dwarf?
Yes
9. Who's your favourite LOTR character?
In film...Arwen /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> In book....Gandalf
10. If you were an X-Man, who would you be?
The professor
11. Why?
He's got cool mental powers
12. Have you picked a university yet?
I know where I want to go...not got a place
13. Where was your best family vacation ever?
France
14. Do you know how to ice skate?
Yep
15. Do you know how to do your own laundry?
Yes...I was left alone for a week, I had to learn.
16. Blue jeans or dress pants?
Blue Jeans <_<
17. Did you get your revenge on Shane yet?
Not yet
18. Have you been to the water wheel?
The wha?
19. What one thing about KillaNet never ceases to amaze you?
How badly we are at deadlines
20. Ever had an emu burger?
No
21. Want one?
No
22. Voted for a wallpaper yet?
Yep
Interview Vulture
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:38 am
by Kobra
Where to baby buzzards come from? Storks?
Interview Vulture
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:37 pm
by Kretz
1. Whats you full name?
2. How big is your feet?
3. How high is your bed?
4. Have you read "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy"?
5. If yes, did you like it? If no, why?
6. How many posts have ada made on the forum?
7. Do you like SMF?
8. How big is your monitor?
9. How many questions do you think you can answer?
10. Do you think we would stop there?
11. Why?
12. How many questions do you think I will make?
13. You sure?
14. What version is IPB at now?
15. How many members does the IPB support forum have?
16. Why did you bother answering #15?
17. How many keys does your keyboard have?
18. Was it fun counting?
19. Who will be the next motm?
20. Will he/she get as many questions as you do?
21. When was the last time you went to a mental hospital?
22. Whats the capital of Equatorial Guinea?
23. How much salt is it in a donut?
24. How many more questions can I make before you ban me?
25. Do you think I will stop there?
26. Why?
27. How do you taste stewed?
28. Boiled?
29. Fried?
30. Whats your favorite chocolate?
31. Do you like pink?
32. Want to get painted in pink?
33. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Do you like smileys?
34. Do you like wasabi?
35. How many letters is the past 3 questions?
36. Where do I live?
37. Whats my real name?
38. Do you think I should stop?
39. Do you think I will stop?
40. Why?
41. Do you like spam?
42. Whats adas best side?
43. Worst?
44. Can you make me a siggy? I realy need one...
45. How about an avatar?
46. Why/Why not?
47. What OS do you use?
48. Is your shirt blue?
49. Why/Why not?
50. Do you think this is the final question?
Its not...
51. Do you think Im anoying?
52. Wich is the 4th best forum software?
53. Wich is the 3rd?
54. 2nd?
55. 235345345th?
56. Do you like baseball?
57. Is this is last question?
It is...
Interview Vulture
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:48 pm
by Scott
Where to baby buzzards come from? Storks?
Your mother will tell you when you're older.
1. Whats you full name?
Scott A M H - You'll just have to guess if you don't know what they stand for.
2. How big is your feet?
UK size 11
3. How high is your bed?
High enough
4. Have you read "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy"?
Yes, a few years back
5. If yes, did you like it? If no, why?
Liked it, the rest of the series wasn't as good.
6. How many posts has ada made on the forum?
Too many
7. Do you like SMF?
Never used it.
8. How big is your monitor?
15" LCD
9. How many questions do you think you can answer?
I've answered too many already
10. Do you think we would stop there?
/wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
31. Do you like pink?
Indifferent
32. Want to get painted in pink?
No
33. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Do you like smileys?
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
34. Do you like wasabi?
/envy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pop)' />