Page 1 of 1
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:54 pm
by Tami
Time to start listing your nominations /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:24 am
by Adrasteia
Rift- for all the behind the scenes security work he does.
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:06 am
by Kretz
ner0 - for all the things he's done for me. He's always realy helpfull and he has hosted 2 irc-servers for me and so on... realy a good guy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:08 am
by Brock
Rift does behind the scenes security work? If so then rename that ---> /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' /> from (-fade-) to /flick_tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(rift)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I wish to nominate Adaera for their continuous encouragements towards/to me when I am doing graphics work! And Don't Even Think About Editng That! /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> <--- Coz I got my K-niff /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:04 am
by Tami
*nominates shydragonchic for always being there when I need her*
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:01 am
by Josh
Rift: For continuous work to improve our websites and help others one step at a time.
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:15 pm
by ner0
I think I'll vote for Josh`.. for showing such an awesome desire to learn lately, and for basically being cool /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />