Sig & Ava
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:52 pm
I was going to do this myself but I couldn't find any fonts that are good /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Could somebody do me a signature and avator that go as a pair on these settings plz?
[quote]- Redish Darkish Colours
- Gives off the feel of death
- Matches my webtemplate[http://www.gaming007.net/]
- Siggy Text = L0rdG0h4n
- Avator Text = LG
- And if you feel like adding any extras like stock images that make it look cool please do so /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> And if you can find one hide a sniper rifle/magnum rifle in the background somewhere and don't tell me where it is =p[/quote]
Edit #1: I'm sorry to anybody if I do say that I don't like it as I am extremely picky these days and I don't know why :'(
Thanks in Advance,
LG
Could somebody do me a signature and avator that go as a pair on these settings plz?
[quote]- Redish Darkish Colours
- Gives off the feel of death
- Matches my webtemplate[http://www.gaming007.net/]
- Siggy Text = L0rdG0h4n
- Avator Text = LG
- And if you feel like adding any extras like stock images that make it look cool please do so /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> And if you can find one hide a sniper rifle/magnum rifle in the background somewhere and don't tell me where it is =p[/quote]
Edit #1: I'm sorry to anybody if I do say that I don't like it as I am extremely picky these days and I don't know why :'(
Thanks in Advance,
LG