[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
My Board • Do you believe in magic?
Page 1 of 1

Do you believe in magic?

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:40 pm
by Josh
I guess this all does have to do with religion, but I'm really curious to find out. Do you believe in real magic? I don't mean like *POOF* You're a toad. I mean magic like being able to heal someone or being able to save someone from a death situation. Is it really out there?

Do you believe in magic?

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:42 pm
by Kobra
I used to, but not anymore

Do you believe in magic?

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:43 pm
by Brock
heh.... /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />

Do you believe in magic?

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:21 pm
by Carson
It is my opinion that everyone should have something to believe in, especially if it fascinates us to wonder further. If magic works for us, then do believe in it, it is great for your soul. Directing to your questions Josh ( and they really are good thought provoking questions) the power of suggestion is a marvelous tool, used correctly it can have everlasting benefits to those who are in need.

Do you believe in magic?

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:32 pm
by RuffRyders
No, I don't and I can't say I ever will.