Page 1 of 1

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:54 pm
by Sylo-X-
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/killaNESSdontake.png"]BACKGROUND1[/url]

I like it, Dunno bout the rest of ya

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:36 pm
by radar
What'd you do to create the background?

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:39 pm
by Tami
oooooooooooooooo purdy work, sylo

Can I steal that for freeware downloads?

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:02 pm
by Brock
Hey Sylo-X-,
That's some pretty cool work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I might have a better look when I get home but I'll be pushing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> School as 400Mbps connection /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:50 am
by Josh
o0, I like.. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:16 am
by Endo
Neat effect Sylo, nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:50 am
by Scott
I really like the colour /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

/offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />

Dren....I do happen to like that idea /offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:27 am
by Adrasteia
very nice sylo.......i guess you like blue huh? lol
was that done using a hair brush?
nem

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:51 am
by Sylo-X-
That was all done in Photoshop with a new brushset i found. Ill give a link to the brushes and the creater later but now i have to go to work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:38 am
by Tibs
Nice one there, amazing you just used ps for that /spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:27 am
by Sylo-X-
Okay heres a link to the brushes and the creator

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/[/url]

Ada-you can all use the background however you want.
Everyone else- Thanks for the comments =)

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:58 am
by Kretz
Realy great one...