Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:15 am
by Sylo-X-
Thank you all for the votes. It was a reall close competition.

Anyways. I decided, scence im a crazy US loving, war hating, anti-bush person, I'ld set this weeks theme to "Political"

Political...Depicting an interest in a particular political issue. It consists of, but not limited to, cartoon-style renditions, personal photographic manipulations, illustrations, etc. "Political" could also describe the overall mood of the wallpaper, while keeping consistency with a subject relative to the political genre.

Good luck everyone /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:49 am
by Adrasteia
well its not fantastic lol
"vote"
nem
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg[/url]


credit for brushes go to:
porcelainBRUSHES - drug brushes
[url="http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/"]http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:24 am
by Sylo-X-
I really like it. The message is good. I was hoping more people would enter =(

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:37 pm
by Josh
Most people enter on the last day (When I'll be entering or sooner)

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:15 pm
by Tami
[attachment=1262:attachment]

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:42 pm
by Brock
Adrasteia: nice work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Adaera: it's....origonal? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice work all /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />


Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements

Wallpaper Competition 28

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:00 am
by Tami
At least I took the time to enter...what's your excuse? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />