my animals ^.^
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:28 pm
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/maddie_go_potty.jpg"][link][/url] - This is my dog, Maddie! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Bathroom looks gross cause we're getting ready to tear carpet and repaint walls lol.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/maddie_woken_up.jpg"][link][/url] - I woke her up for a picture... she wasn't happy.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/my_fishstick.jpg"][link][/url] - This is my kitty, Fishstick, he wasn't sure what I was doing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/sambo2.jpg"][link][/url] - This is Sambo, my all black cat.... No he doesn't give me bad luck. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/sambo1.jpg"][link][/url] - alas... the picture with my gross looking foot in it. Oh yeh, this is Sambo again lol.
aren't they all cute? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[edit]
I didn't resize these by the way..... I'm too busy going camera happy to resize pics heh!
[/edit]
Edit: fixed your "foot" link you had the sambo2 image twice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/maddie_woken_up.jpg"][link][/url] - I woke her up for a picture... she wasn't happy.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/my_fishstick.jpg"][link][/url] - This is my kitty, Fishstick, he wasn't sure what I was doing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/sambo2.jpg"][link][/url] - This is Sambo, my all black cat.... No he doesn't give me bad luck. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/sambo1.jpg"][link][/url] - alas... the picture with my gross looking foot in it. Oh yeh, this is Sambo again lol.
aren't they all cute? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[edit]
I didn't resize these by the way..... I'm too busy going camera happy to resize pics heh!
[/edit]
Edit: fixed your "foot" link you had the sambo2 image twice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />