Page 1 of 1

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:47 pm
by Cin172
/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> Hello my name is Dawn but most people call me Cin. I have known Ada forever and when I looked over this site I just had to become a member because it's GREAT!!!

I am currently going for my IT Asso. Degree then will get my IT Bach with Java, Animation and a few other certificates. My goals are to actually work from home on websites and such. I've actually just developed a major interest in animation and I've started watching seminars and have MX to play with.

I am a mother of two one 15 and one 2 years so I'm really starting over in many ways. LOL I live in Avis PA which is in the middle of nowhere.

I can't wait to meet everyone and once again FANTASTIC site Ada. I LOVE it. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

P.S. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> Want some candy little girl?

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:20 pm
by Josh
*waves* HI Cin! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> El Welcomo..... Enjoy the stay /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Oh, and watch out for the company spork.. all kinda of staff like to poke other people with it.

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:31 pm
by Kretz
Welcome!

Advice 1: Dont get stewed!

Advice 2: Watch out for the birds!

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:53 pm
by Tami
Hey Cin.....good to see you here...and....NO /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

Glad you like the site, and don't worry, you'll fit right in along with the rest of the /webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' /> around the place. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:07 pm
by Marko
hey i'm not a lunat.... oh wait, umm nevermind /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Welcome to killagraphix. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:23 pm
by Electrix
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

and on that note, before you get attacked, the sugar is mine /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> <3 vercz

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:21 am
by Vercz
/Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />


...sugar? o.0 where! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />


ohh, errr.. welcome cin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> sounds like you have a good liking for computers, always a good thing around this place /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:41 am
by RuffRyders
Welcome to KG /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:23 am
by Scott
Welcome to KillaGraphix Cin /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:54 am
by ner0
[quote]Advice 2: Watch out for the birds![/quote]

pfft /penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> /pixelpaul1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul1:' /> /pixelpaul2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul2:' />

Welcome to KG cin, hope you have an awesome time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:18 am
by Endo
Welcome Cin. If you've known ada for so long, you will be a pro at boogie /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, dont be afraid to ask anything /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ohh..and yes; straight jackets can be customized..for a price /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:03 am
by Adrasteia
welcome cin!/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> looks like you'll fit right in /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
nem

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:01 am
by Sylo-X-
welcome to KillaGraphix!!!!!!

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:33 am
by Cin172
AH HA I come with my very OWN straight jacket already fitting perfectly.

On a side note I got the straight jacket BECAUSE I've known Ada fer so long so you all have been warned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks for the warm greetings!!!

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:24 am
by Tibs
Hey there, if you're a friend af ada you're a friend of us /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Glad to have you here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

HA HA I'm HERE!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:27 am
by us3rX
wo0t, someone else who likes calvin and hobbes /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />