Logging out ... ;\
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:55 am
Okay, well I've been having problems and I don't know if it's because of jer messing with the db and screwing up my account lol...
I go to kb.com and I log in
Yay successfull login.... takes me to the member page
I go to the new post section... yay still logged in
I make a post and it takes me to my blog. Yay I'm still logged in.
I go back to kb.com or refresh my blog and I am logged out..
This is quite annoying...Do'ya know a fix? /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> It's driving me nuts.
-Dren
I go to kb.com and I log in
Yay successfull login.... takes me to the member page
I go to the new post section... yay still logged in
I make a post and it takes me to my blog. Yay I'm still logged in.
I go back to kb.com or refresh my blog and I am logged out..
This is quite annoying...Do'ya know a fix? /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> It's driving me nuts.
-Dren