Page 1 of 1

You won't believe this!

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 am
by Trinity
Last night we came home and found the most amazing thing! A baby possum had fallen out of a tree, and grabbed onto our dogs leg! I have no idea how long it was there before we got home, but when we did he was walking around with this tiny possum clinging to his fur. I snapped a few shots off, they're not brilliant but you get the idea!

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j1.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j1.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j2.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j2.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j3.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/j3.jpg[/url]

You won't believe this!

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:41 am
by Marko
lol, wow, I donno what to say, cute? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You won't believe this!

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:36 am
by Josh
awwww they're CUTE whenever they're babies.....When they grow up they get ugly and scary O_O

That's hilarious though, How did your dog feel about it's new addition to the body? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You won't believe this!

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:12 am
by Kobra
All I can say is... wow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You won't believe this!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:15 am
by Adrasteia
that lost shot is scarey.....i'd lock your bedroom door at night, that baby looks ebil!

You won't believe this!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:19 pm
by mobil1_oils
Careful when/if it has teeth yet, those damn things hurt when they bite, i've had quite a few draw blood while i've been out camping before lol.