Page 1 of 1

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:13 pm
by Tami
Thanks for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This week's theme is........Spirograph. If you are too *cough*young*cough* to know what Spirograph is, check [url="http://images.google.com/images?q=spirograph&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi"]these[/url] out.

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]

Have fun with it, let's see some interesting designs /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:02 am
by Josh
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *love* these! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Now I want one again /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:59 pm
by Rift
Here's my first entry, i made it in VB and DirectX 9.0

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/spiro.jpg"]LINK[/url]

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:56 pm
by Josh
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro1_josh.jpg"]o.o[/url]

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:58 pm
by Rift
nice wallpaper josh.... that's just great now i have to make a better one thanks alot for setting the bar :|

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:55 pm
by Kobra
Good job you two /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:00 pm
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/warpedspiro.jpg"]warped spirograph[/url]

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:47 pm
by Josh
Awesome Shy! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:53 pm
by Josh
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro2_josh.jpg"]Clicky[/url]


10:50p (+Dren) shy
10:50p (+Dren) hope ya don't mind
10:51p (+Dren) I copied the style you used in your entry
10:51p (+Dren) :$

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:59 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='Rift' date='Aug 31 2005, 09:58 PM']nice wallpaper josh.... that's just great now i have to make a better one thanks alot for setting the bar :|
[right][post="28178"][/post][/right][/quote]


I think the bar just went through the roof.... that's why I can't compete in these things lol I wouldn't even know where to begin /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:30 am
by Tami
nice entries all of you......well Rift? Going to raise the bar even higher? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:59 am
by Josh
rofl.... I hope he does. I like his technique he is using /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro3_josh.jpg"]Another Entry[/url]

Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:32 pm
by Rift
ill see what i can code later tonight if i get the chance heheh