Page 1 of 1

Classes

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:06 am
by radar
I have noticed there is a class for the blog header and the blog footer defined but not one for the blog body. Could this please be done as I wish to indent the text of the body of the blog.

Thanks.

Classes

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:14 am
by Josh
I have to agree... Maybe the html for the generation for the blog could be reworked a little to add more skinnability (haha.. is that even a word?) to the blogging software.

Classes

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:38 am
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='Dren' date='Sep 11 2005, 12:14 AM']I have to agree... Maybe the html for the generation for the blog could be reworked a little to add more skinnability (haha.. is that even a word?) to the blogging software.
[right][post="28436"][/post][/right][/quote]
Sorry to go a tad off topic but try and say that word 5 times as fast as you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Classes

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:15 pm
by radar
I end up saying Skinner-bility

Classes

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:12 am
by Scott
I'm afraid I don't have the time to fully redo the way the skin works...although I do agree with you.

However, you can use #blog .blog_body if you wish /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />