Page 1 of 1
Wallpaper Competition 36
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:56 am
by Tami
The theme this week will concentrate on "lighting effects"
Wallpaper Competition 36
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:05 pm
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/lighteffectwp.jpg"]It used to be a rose[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 36
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:29 pm
by Tami
<r>Forest Light
I've also attached the original so you can see the changes I made by using layers and flare lighting.
Entry:
forestlight.jpg
Original:
[attachment=1513:attachment]</r>
Wallpaper Competition 36
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:00 pm
by David
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/infectionwp.png"]Infection[/url]
Used different effects to get the right look as per the "cells" looking as though they're fighting white blood cells.
Wallpaper Competition 36
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:57 pm
by Shydragonchic
/bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> David has just crossed the line from coder to graphics ...... we claim David for the graphics side.
yay graphixs people /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Edit: I forgot to tell David "I like that wall paper"