Page 1 of 1

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:22 am
by Josh
Who's your favorite author? I don't have one personally, just interested in everyone else's favorite.

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:46 am
by Tami
I don't have just one favourite author, I have favourite authors for certain genres though.

Poetry: Byron, Shelley, Keats, Guy G. Kay
True Crime: Ann Rule
Sci-Fi/Fantasy: David Eddings, Robert Jordan, George R. R. Martin, L.E. Modesitt Jr., Tolkien, Guy G. Kay
Classics: Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters
PhotoShop Books: Scott Kelby

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:38 am
by Jim
I have a few too I guess... HL Mencken ( really only read his quotes, parents wouldn't let me read his books till recently ), Ayn Rand, Stephen King.

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:56 am
by fuseku
J. Richard Gott

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:49 pm
by Vercz
I can't say that ive ever really had a favourite /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:10 pm
by radar
Isobelle Carmody for her work in the Obernewtyn Chronicles and the Dark* (Darksong, Darkfall, Darkbane) series, although she hasn't released the third yet.

David Eddings for his work in The Tamuli series.

Favorite Author

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:03 pm
by err0r
Today
Dean R. Koontz /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Stephen King
Michael Crichton
John Grisham ( Mississippi boy done good )

Yesteryear
Edgar Allen Poe
William Faulkner ( ahhh mississippi what can i say )
Mark Twain
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great Books
Animal Farm
Lord of the Flies

Favorite Author

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:58 pm
by Sylo-X-
Favorite author would have to be Dave Pezler He wrote the books "A Child Called It", "The Lost Boy", and "A Man Named Dave"