Page 1 of 1
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:21 am
by Tibs
I was thinking that setting challenges for the beginning 3D modellers here would be quite nice. I would set an object you should need to model as good as possible. You'll need to post the model and a wireframe from the model so I can see if it's modelled allright without too much poly's.
If you would like to participate in this just vote /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:57 am
by Marko
Good Idea Tibs.
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:46 am
by Tibs
Well as the vote's predict you guys/girls would like to have some challenges.
I would like the ones who would enter in them to post a reply /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> so i can see who will join this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:11 pm
by Josh
;]
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:25 pm
by Tami
3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:40 pm
by us3rX
[quote name='Adaera' post='29277' date='Oct 6 2005, 04:25 PM']3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.[/quote]
what she said^
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
3D challenges?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:14 pm
by Marko
Yeh, I'm willing to try.
3D challenges?
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:25 am
by Vercz
ill dust off bryce occasionally to give it a go /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
3D challenges?
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:13 am
by Tibs
Ok well seems like I'll have to come up with some challenges /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's great to see such an amount of people who would like to give it a go. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />