Page 1 of 1
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:30 pm
by gabenmotion
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> hello, I'm currently in the wonderful field of motion graphics. I like fonts, and moving them interesting enough to get paid for it and make people go ooooooh and awwwww or in some cases, "We need some changes made." I am easy going, and I like to network around and/or give my networks connections to people who need them. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and and get constructive feedback when I start posting things. So stop by, say hi, and ask me what's on your mind, I might know the answer or I give one of these...... /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:14 pm
by Scott
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> gabenmotion
Thanks for signing up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I know there are lots of people here who'll be happy to give you feedback on your work. Don't be afraid to ask for a little bit of help, we all need it at some point...and if its graphics related then I need help a lot. /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:22 pm
by Vercz
yup yup /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> what scott said. dont be afraid to ask, im the only one that bites... but i only bite the birdies /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
so once again, /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> gabenmotion
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:29 pm
by Tami
Welcome to KillaGraphix, Gabenmotion /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I look forward to seeing your work, and help is a two way street around here...sometimes we can give it, sometimes we seek it-it's all about learning & sharing. It'll be nice getting to know you; also, keep all forms of sugar away from Vercz /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:41 pm
by Josh
Hey! Welcome! I'm looking at your demo reel now and so far it looks amazing! You have some talent, keep it up! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:52 pm
by Tami
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' /> at your demo reel...I think just a few of us are going to be doing some learning from you lol /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:30 pm
by Marko
Welcome to killagraphix. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:53 pm
by mobil1_oils
Welcome to KG dude, lots of teaching and learning to be done here at all times, never a dull moment /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:29 pm
by Jim
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Hope you enjoy your time here /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:25 am
by Tibs
Welcome dude, haven't had the time to check out your demo reel. I'll do that when i get home ;-)
Anyway enjoy your stay here and I hope you visit the graphix part here /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hello, A little about me here
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:35 pm
by Kobra
Welcome to KillaGraphix /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />