Banner Competition 61
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:32 pm
Rawr, thanks for the votes <3. As some of you may/may have not seen in the other topic for the pervious competition, jer told me he was going to kill me. Anyway, in spite of that I am still alive, so heh. Owned.
Anyway, I must stop with the mindless banter and tell you your topic =o. Cant really think of a theme, so I just decided to steal Ada's idea and go with an open theme. Except this time you can include the kitchen sink!
So enjoy, errr, yes. Hoping to see some good entries ;]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
/e
Anyway, I must stop with the mindless banter and tell you your topic =o. Cant really think of a theme, so I just decided to steal Ada's idea and go with an open theme. Except this time you can include the kitchen sink!
So enjoy, errr, yes. Hoping to see some good entries ;]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
/e