Page 1 of 1
Gallery
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:30 am
by Tami
We've added Invision Gallery, but *please* don't add any pix or albums yet. We are still configuring and testing it, kthnx. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Gallery
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:14 pm
by Sp3culuM
*adds a pic in rebellion* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> only jokinggggggg
Gallery
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:39 pm
by Tami
LOL *adds Sp3c to the stew ingredients list* /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Gallery
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:56 pm
by Shydragonchic
sp3c stew /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> oh my...I'm not sure I have enough....oh gee what kind of spice DO you put in sp3c stew /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> is it light or dark meat?...gamey or corn fed? does it go with red or grape koolaid? /Stewed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stew)' />
Gallery
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:53 am
by Baralai
OMG I LOVE YOUR SIG SHY /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> and Wo0o0o0ot on the gallery /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai
Gallery
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:17 am
by ner0
Sounds like everything coming along nicely over here /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
cant wait for the grand opening /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Gallery
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:55 am
by Josh
lmao, now that I know about this domain /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I can say again, everything is running nicely over here lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Gallery
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:40 pm
by Raspygold
dont worry ada, i got no graphix to add the gallery.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> oh and i really do like the look of the site /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />!
Gallery
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:48 pm
by Tami
thnx Raspy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> it's getting there, slowly but surely. I just have to harness my "coming up with ideas" function lmao.