Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:11 am
by radar
Wow, I won. I wasn't expecting to win. Thanks for teh votes of doom!

This week's choice should be a crowd favourite because it's SUGAR.

Sugar anything, lollies, drinks, anything with sugar in it.

Please donate 1 bag of sugar to the Radar Fund.
The Radar Fund helps sugar-deprived Aussie KG members.

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:18 am
by Tami
verczeh put you up to this didn't he /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:34 am
by Vercz
i swears i had nothing to do with it /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

hmm, might not this theme be a little hard, considering you cant use googled images?

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:53 am
by Tami
Circle marquee, line tool, preset shapes and liquify, no problem /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:47 am
by Electrix
[quote name='radar' post='29529' date='Oct 17 2005, 05:11 PM']Please donate 1 bag of sugar to the Radar Fund.
The Radar Fund helps sugar-deprived Aussie KG members.[/quote]

w00t!

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:03 pm
by Chuky
I really need a better way to spend my friday nights in the kitchen...


[url="http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg"]http://apx.sytes.net/a2u/images/chips%20copy.jpg[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:13 am
by radar
For a moment I thought it was snails and was all like wtf snails don't have sugar in them. Then I realised it was chocolate chips!

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:55 pm
by Chuky
[quote name='radar' post='29665' date='Oct 22 2005, 05:13 AM']For a moment I thought it was snails and was all like wtf snails don't have sugar in them. Then I realised it was chocolate chips![/quote]
lol i don't know how to take that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:30 pm
by Tami
meh

[attachment=1622:attachment]

Wallpaper Competition 39

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:22 am
by Josh
wow. that's flippin' neat! :|