Page 1 of 1
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:27 pm
by Josh
For those of you who haven't seen Mr. Gates' house, take a look at the 53 million dollar house!
[url="http://www.itmweb.com/f101601.htm"]Click Here[/url]
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:34 pm
by Jim
You sure that still qualifies as a house...I'd think more like a castle /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:01 pm
by Marko
I bet he gets lost alot. I know I would. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Seriously out of all of that space I bet he only uses only one room that is equiped with a super computer, a side fridge, toilet and 'WoW' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:55 pm
by Jim
That or he's got a mac runing linux /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> which would be kinda really funny
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:15 pm
by Tami
Having a big house is nice, and Mr. Gates' house is certainly nice but it appears to be lacking one important feature....a dungeon /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:14 am
by turtleman
Big differance between a "house" and a "Home".. some people just want to live in a motel! I guess.. Some of you know that one of the business I own is a House Painting Company.. we've done some really big nice custom places, (Michael Jacksons place in Santa Yenz, CA/ Ted Turners place out of Bozman MT).. they all have one thing in common....... there "cold"
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:45 am
by Tibs
* Blinks /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
* Grabs his burgler equipment /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:38 am
by Josh
That sounds cool mr. turtle.... Did MJ give you any money?! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> haha.
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:09 pm
by turtleman
We were paid the full amount of the bid plus all the add-ons that seem to occure in those jobs..but we get paid by the General Contractor.. on top of all that it took 9 months to paint the friggin place!... the stories I could tell!!! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:28 pm
by Josh
ROFL. 9 months. That's a long time /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:28 pm
by turtleman
Its a HUGE friggin house!!
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:19 am
by Endo
Looks a bit like an evil genious's house..I reckon one of those rooms has to be a missle silo..surely
Bill Gates' House
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:12 am
by Josh
ROFL!