Page 1 of 1
disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:15 am
by Pau
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> im kinda inactive from gfx lately /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but i made a wallpaper from my original disintegrate render
i think it looks good, comments?
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/24812585/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/24812585/[/url]
disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:33 am
by Tibs
Nice one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> glad to see you're back /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:41 am
by Josh
OMG HE LIVES! Well done pau... I've always said I have loved your wallpapers and tbh this is my favorite so far. Very well done! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:36 pm
by Lee
Wow, what a nice design you have there. I may just wanna put it on my desktop back at home as my other one is a love hina background... but it sure is a hard decision. Lets see, Love Hina with girls almost nude (but they aren't) or a sweet lookin 3d background... This will be hard to choose =P