Page 1 of 1

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:53 am
by Tami
/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

Come on, you know you wanna take it...not that anyone around here is sane.... /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

[url="http://www.frenzy.com/~jester/racecar.html"]Insanity Test [/url]

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:08 am
by Tibs
K I'm sane /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

The tune really annoys me :s

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:22 am
by Vercz
that didnt make me laugh... i stared at it for 5 minutes before my mum came in and told me to turn it off /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

heres another one: [url="http://www.penddraig.co.uk/pen/tests/sanity.htm"]http://www.penddraig.co.uk/pen/tests/sanity.htm[/url]

i scored 64.7% ^.^

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:22 am
by Marko
Damn crazyfrog... totally ripped of that thing, and yes I am insane and loving it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:24 am
by mobil1_oils
36.9% on the last test.

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:26 am
by Jim
I laughed at the racecar almost as soon as it loaded :\

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:37 am
by Tami
heh...knew it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:26 am
by NightStorm
Yeah, the blank empty staring at the racecar didn't last long. Oddly enough, Braeden started laughing too. Must be genetic.
And on the other test, 67.04545454545454%.
But I've already dealt with psychiatrists and junk about that, so it's not like it's anything new.

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:22 pm
by Jim
is 71.5% bad? /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' /> /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:22 pm
by us3rX
lmfao red...

the first one, i fail to see how its funny, or how its suppost to make you laugh...
the second one, 9.65% o.0

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:56 pm
by Josh
...you cannot belong on staff then you sane person. YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE!

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:38 pm
by us3rX
lol josh

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:37 pm
by mobil1_oils
I have to admit i saw that racecar about 4 years ago, long before the time of the Crazy Frog, and i laughed at it then.

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:23 pm
by Marko
Yeh laughed at it then, laughed at it now.. I bet if they said please laugh I wouldn't /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Insanity Test

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:45 pm
by fuseku
31.818181818181817% @_@