Page 1 of 1

Logo Request

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:07 pm
by Sylo-X-
I need a logo for my company KJ Enterprises. We deal with computers. I need a logo i can use for my site, e-mails and such. If you would also please put your name and Killagraphix somewhere on it but not too big but still readable. Thanks a bunch

Logo Request

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 am
by Tami
I forgot to ask you about this in chat, Sylo...what colours do you want used?

Logo Request

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm
by Sylo-X-
well the sites kind of in a glossy blue color scheme so something along the lines of glossy blue and white

Logo Request

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:49 pm
by Marko
you may also want to post the site address.

Logo Request

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:03 pm
by Sylo-X-
www.kjbets.com