Page 1 of 1
The Edge Of Forever
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:14 am
by Tami
PhotoShop & Graphire 3 tablet....and about 6 hours or so
1024x768 330kb
[attachment=1754:attachment]
The Edge Of Forever
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:17 am
by David
Pretty nice, the fluid-feeling gives it an awesome effect.
The Edge Of Forever
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:01 am
by Marko
Very nicely done. However I think it would have been cooler if the fog was more transparent and misty, but still its very cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
The Edge Of Forever
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:20 am
by Jim
o_o that's cool *steals it* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The Edge Of Forever
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:56 am
by Tami
[quote name='HoaX`' post='30480' date='Nov 28 2005, 02:01 AM']Very nicely done. However I think it would have been cooler if the fog was more transparent and misty, but still its very cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />[/quote]
I might add a bit more, and make the fog "mistier" but I was getting tired LOL