Page 1 of 1

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:52 pm
by Kobra
Happy birthday /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
by Vercz
woo for birthdays!

happy birthing day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:12 am
by Tami
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> /pizza.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pizza)' /> /DancingCow2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow1)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />

Happy Birthday Willow....I hope you got the day off from packing up your house .... if not, shove the hubby into a box and duct tape it closed /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:32 am
by Tibs
Happy B-day Willow

/party58.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party1)' />

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:07 pm
by Scott
Happy Birthday /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> :cake:

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:12 pm
by WillowStar
awwww thanks everyone!!!! means a lot seeing as my family forgot!! LOL

I love you guys.

Sorry I have been gone, this move is crazy. I might use the husband into a box idea though. lol




WillowStar

Happy birthday WillowStar

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:49 pm
by Kobra
I'm surprised I noticed that.. I guess my strange reading patterns are good in some cases /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

(They aren't so good when I correct everybody's grammar /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />)