Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:20 pm
by Tami
Thanks for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

However you want to depict it, be creative and wish everyone a Happy 2006

/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' />

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:19 am
by Paradox
Heh heh, no competition? Oh well, I will steal the gold!!

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif[/url]

With my amazing image! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Man, I am sooo conceited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

//EDIT Having URL problems...

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:32 am
by Tami
nice entry Paradox /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:06 am
by Paradox
Thank you Tami! I wonder if I win!

*I probably will because everyone else wants to win the banner competition, they are forgetting about the eastern flank*

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:15 pm
by Paradox
I'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE!!

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif[/url]

I like this one better! Well, actually, I can't decide...I LOVE 'EM BOTH!

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:39 pm
by Shydragonchic
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/mountainwp.jpg"]climbing higher[/url]

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:13 am
by Paradox
Uh oh, excellent wallpaper shydragonchic, I love it!

Wallpaper Competition 49

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:15 pm
by Paradox
I edited the images! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />