Page 1 of 1

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:47 pm
by Scott
I'm 30% boring, which is below average /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />

[url="http://www.e-consultancy.com/ebore/"]Take the test[/url]

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:23 pm
by Vercz
45%! right on average /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:58 pm
by Tami
oh gawds....55%....

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:10 pm
by us3rX
damn..... i am even with ada, lmao

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:39 pm
by Josh
..pift. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> 60% Above average.... I suck. -.-

Are you boring?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:57 pm
by Shydragonchic
Diagnosis:
Well done. Sounds like you're still living somewhere near Planet Earth. Not sure how well you'd adjust if dropped in at the deep end of e-life, though...

25%


Hmmmm

Are you boring?

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:24 am
by Tibs
25% I still live on planet earth too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Are you boring?

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:33 am
by radar
70%!

What do I win?!

Are you boring?

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:39 am
by Marko
I got 10%

Diagnosis:
Congratulations - you still have a life. But you'll find yourself well out of depth in a bar full of techies...

Possibly because most of those questions I couldnt relate to /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Are you boring?

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:15 am
by Alexander
40% here, lol

Are you boring?

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:18 pm
by mobil1_oils
55%

Diagnosis:
You're pretty balanced all in all, but you could find yourself getting excited about bandwidth before long and it's only downhill from thereon in.