Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:54 pm
by Paradox
I won the 50th one! I must be lucky...

Okay! This weeks theme will be "Wrath and Madness"!

Take a picture of yourself!

Hey! You are me too!

Don't ever relate me to me!

You don't make sense...

Your FACE doesn't make sense!!

Oooh...Your meen..

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:09 pm
by Tami
/huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

interesting theme, Paradox


....ok who's been corrupting him?

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:05 pm
by Paradox
Corrupting him? I dunno....

He's talking about you!!

Oooh..

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:08 pm
by Shydragonchic
Honest /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> I hadn't even started to get around to currupting him yet.

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:31 pm
by Josh
*points at redrum* It's always his fault.

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:56 pm
by Paradox
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Faceii.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Faceii.jpg[/url]

Did I win...?

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:41 pm
by Vercz
not yet, im here to provide competition /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kn-wrath.png"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kn-wrath.png[/url]


Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:46 am
by Marko
Also you can't win two weeks in a row, them's the rules. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:21 am
by Paradox
Oh....krudo...

*sits on chair and waits*

Wallpaper Competition 51

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:32 am
by Tami
pick a new theme, verczeh /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />