Forgive Me
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:33 pm
Forgive Me
This is a poem by a good friend of mine
Forgive me for what I've done
Whatever that may be
Forgive me for all the fights
And the problems I failed to see
Forgive me for dreaming of our future
And dwelling on our past
Forgive me for all the tender moments
And for the kiss that we shared last
You used to be my whole world
I meant everything to you
You've now forgotten all our memories
And lost sight of what we meant to do
You told me you wanted me as your wife
And said we'd wait til I was sixteen
You had no real intention of doing so
And don't care about what could have been
I'm nothing to you now
You're still everything to me
I want to show you all my scars
Open my heart for you to see
I've got nothing left but hope
And a lovely little dove
Who will bring me peace and happiness
And show you who you really love
This is a poem by a good friend of mine
Forgive me for what I've done
Whatever that may be
Forgive me for all the fights
And the problems I failed to see
Forgive me for dreaming of our future
And dwelling on our past
Forgive me for all the tender moments
And for the kiss that we shared last
You used to be my whole world
I meant everything to you
You've now forgotten all our memories
And lost sight of what we meant to do
You told me you wanted me as your wife
And said we'd wait til I was sixteen
You had no real intention of doing so
And don't care about what could have been
I'm nothing to you now
You're still everything to me
I want to show you all my scars
Open my heart for you to see
I've got nothing left but hope
And a lovely little dove
Who will bring me peace and happiness
And show you who you really love