Page 1 of 1
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:03 pm
by Scott
Dunno how many I've got, but I've got a few. If anyone wants them, post/PM me your email address. First come first serve...
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:21 pm
by Josh
sent
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:43 am
by Tibs
Me me me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:42 am
by Scott
Sent to both, 2 invites left /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:23 am
by Josh
received, thanks.
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:15 pm
by ner0
any more available? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:46 pm
by us3rX
I have 5 left, let me know if you want one.
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:18 pm
by Twister
i have some also so if anyone want any pm me
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:08 am
by ner0
I'll have one please.. if anyone wants to just pm me the link?
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:14 am
by us3rX
Done Paul /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:24 pm
by Electrix
ive got like 10 invites cus im leet. anybody want any, leave a message/pm me.
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:21 pm
by Paradox
Ooooh!! Freebies! I will give it a try!
What is it anyway?
Ooooh!! Freebies! I will give it a try!
What is it anyway?
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:27 am
by D3e
Been hearing alot about the messenger live..
Would'nt mind giving it ago if anyone has any spare invites..
Thanks.. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:29 pm
by Josh
What e-mail would you like me to send one to? If you don't want your e-mail exposed then you can go ahead and pm me the e-mail address. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />