Say "hello" to the NEWBIE!
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:03 am
Hi folks.. My name's Chris and I'm from San Diego, CA. I own a retired racing greyhound named Sequoia and I'll be adopting 2 others when they've finished their racing careers in Jacksonville, FL.
It's these dogs that've turned me on to a whole other world of racing and photography. I recently purchased a Nikon D50 dSLR camera. I plan on starting up a little side business taking pics of people's pets in whatever setting they'd like, and so I'd like to maximize the potential of my photos.
Inasmuch, I have a Photoshop7 on my computer, but, I have absolutely NO idea how to use it. I see tutorials online and it says to "open this up" or ""create this..." and I'm sitting here like this... /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
What I'm hoping for iis to find something that will be able to teach someone who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. As if I were just born and learning about the world for the first time.
Hopefully, I don't come across as too helples.. I am pretty smart and pick things up quickly and so I'm hoping with the help of those on this board, I'm able to maximize my potential /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
It's these dogs that've turned me on to a whole other world of racing and photography. I recently purchased a Nikon D50 dSLR camera. I plan on starting up a little side business taking pics of people's pets in whatever setting they'd like, and so I'd like to maximize the potential of my photos.
Inasmuch, I have a Photoshop7 on my computer, but, I have absolutely NO idea how to use it. I see tutorials online and it says to "open this up" or ""create this..." and I'm sitting here like this... /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
What I'm hoping for iis to find something that will be able to teach someone who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. As if I were just born and learning about the world for the first time.
Hopefully, I don't come across as too helples.. I am pretty smart and pick things up quickly and so I'm hoping with the help of those on this board, I'm able to maximize my potential /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />